Due to the customization of the jewelry all sales are final. Returns are not accepted.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Opened or damaged Oysters
- Mystery Gift Items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- If a customer accidentally orders the same item one to many times before the consultant begins their party.
- If an error was clearly made by It's Pearl Time when mounting your jewelry.
Partial Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your partial refund.
- If you are approved, then your partial refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing partial refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your partial refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a partial refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your partial refund yet, please contact us at CustomerService@ItsPearlTime.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be partially refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be partially refunded.
Our warranty policy lasts 90 days from date of purchase.
Our return warranty covers broken jewelry or pearls that may have come loose from mounted pieces. To initiate an exchange or a repair contact us via email at CustomerService@itspearltime.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at CustomerService@ItsPearlTime.com and we will inform you where to send the item.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY WHEN ORDERING
When you order your items make sure you have entered your address correctly. It's Pearl Time is not responsible for lost or missing packages due to a typo or missing information on your shipping label. Shipping labels are part of an automated system. The information you input on your order is the information that will be printed on the shipping label. If an item is returned to our main office because of incorrect or missing information then you will have to pay for an additional shipping label for us to mail your items back to you.
Once an item is handed over to the Post Office to be mailed to you from It's Pearl Time the responsibility is handed over to you and the Post Office for proper delivery and handling. It's Pearl Time is not responsible for any mishandling of items made by the Post Office or any mishandling and security of your item at point of delivery.
All claims of a lost or missing package during the delivery process should be handled with the Post Office to help you track down your items that was mishandled by them.
From point of purchase the average time for your item to arrive at your destination is between 2 to 3 weeks.
To return your product for repair, you should mail your product to the address given to you by our Customer Service rep in an email.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your item to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.